1 Tbsp. Oil
1/4th cup colored bell peppers
1/4th cup baby corn
1/4th cup french beans
Few Broccoli florets
1 Tbsp. Thai Curry Paste
1/2 cup soaked rice
4 Tbsp. Dehydrated coconut milk powder
-Heat oil and add colored bell peppers, baby corn, french beans, few broccoli florets and some mushroom to it.
– Take a small piece of lemongrass, chop it roughly and add it to the vegetables.
– Add a tbsp. Of Thai curry paste and saute it with the vegetables
– Add 1/2 cup of rice which has been soaked for half an hour.
– Take a cup of water and mix around 4 tbsp. of dehydrated coconut milk powder in it.
– Add the mixture to the rice with some salt to taste and boil it.
– Once the water starts to boil, cover it with a lid and let it simmer till the water gets evaporated completely and the rice is cooked.
– The rice is ready to served with any Thai curry dish