Share on Google+: http://goo.gl/e3lVsR
Share on Facebook: http://goo.gl/ZtzUwd
Tweet now: http://goo.gl/ZJJ58a
In this new year, food blogger Tarika Singh brings you a healthy and delectable pancake recipe. These pancakes, topped up with fresh, sliced strawberries and delicious chocolate chips are surely going to make you drool.
1/8th tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp regular all purpose flour
1 large egg
oil for cooking
strawberries and chocolate chips for garnish
– Peel off the bananas and chop them roughly.
– Using the back of a fork, mash the bananas in a bowl.
– Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract and flour to the mashed bananas and stir all the ingredients gently.
– Add the whisked egg to the batter and again mix all the ingredients well. Make sure you do not over whisk the batter.
– Heat oil in a pan. Using a quarter cup measure, pour the batter at the centre of the pan.
– Cook it on a medium-high heat. Once the sides of the pancake start firming up and you see bubbles forming, flip over the pancake.
– Let it cook until both the sides have a nice golden brown colour.
– The pancakes are ready.
– Top up the pancakes with chopped strawberries and some chocolate chips.
– Pour honey / maple syrup over the pancakes and strawberries.
– The delicious pancakes are ready to be served.
Host: Tarika Singh ( www.tarikasingh.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Ravi Varma
VFX – Kushal Ramdas Bhujbal
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited