“In this episode of Rajshri Food, Chef Annuradha Toshniwal, makes very simple to cook and quick to serve breakfast and evening time menu,Broccoli Red Pepper Soup . Its a perfect appetizer or evening snack which is healthy and nutritious and perfect food for a rainy day or winter evening. Learn how to cook this quick, simple and delicious recipe.
1 cup of chopped Broccoli
1 tbsp of Butter
1 chopped onion
2 – 3 cloved of Garlic (Chopped)
1 Roasted Bell Pepper (Black Skin removed and chopped)
1/4 cup of boiled Rice
2 Cups of water
– Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a pressure cooker.
– Add the onions and garlic once the butter is heated and saute it for a minute.
– Add broccoli and roasted bell pepper and mix everything well.
– Add a cup of water, some salt and cover the pressure cooker and cook it till 1/2 whistle
– Open the pressure cooker, churn the whole mixture to have a coarse mixture and not a smooth paste
– Add some lemon juice, black pepper powder and mix everything well.